Ery

Tinman
Dani R.R. Hermit
Pride of the Veld
L.E. Franks
Silver Bullet (Falls Chance Ranch #4)
Ranger, Rolf
The Young Protectors
Alex Woolfson, Adam DeKraker, Veronica Gandini
King Perry - Edmond Manning This was a very enjoyable read, original and full of heart. It's also a story that will stick with me for a long time.

I generally don't enjoy first-person narrative, particularly present tense, but this perspective was necessary here to 1) best impart the narrators character and motivations; 2) take the reader along each step in the journey as they occurred; and 3) impart one of the key messages of the story - live in the now.

It's difficult to convey what this book is about, other than to say that it is a journey of self (or another's self) discovery. It's a story of love, but definitely not a typical romance - so don't expect it to be. It's a story of letting go of self-imposed limitations and learning to fully enjoy life. It's a story of kings.

This novel had a bit of a feel of 'What Dreams May Come' to it. I'm not sure why I felt that way, as the stories are not at all similar, but I felt the same surrealistic haze when reading this. The author is wonderfully skilled at putting the reader inside the characters' heads, which causes one to live the story, not to just read it. I wish I had the authors' gift for words, as my review doesn't do this book justice, so I'll just say - read it! You won't forget it.